Friday, January 30, 2009

Creative Costume Party Themes



  1. Alter Ego - Who you would be if you weren't yourself.
  2. A Few of My Favorite Things - I would dress up as raindrops on roses.
  3. Major Party- Literally, dress as your college major stereotype.
  4. Inner Child- "Who is your inner child? What were you like as a kid?"
  5. Murder MBoldystery- Assigned Characters (Elizabeth Grivetti-- you had the best one last year... woo!)
  6. Inanimate Object Party- Dress up as a stapler.
  7. Dress-up as Your-Middle-Ages Socio-Economic-Status-  'Hey everyone, look at me, I'm a Pauper!' (Hahahaha, Anna & I thought it would be funny to include this one. Just kidding. Do NOT do this one.)
  8. Hollywood - Warning, make plenty of parking, because paparazzi will be flooding the streets for this one!
  9. Pun Party- I would be a 'Black-Eyed Susan'... a bruised eye with a shirt that says susan.
  10. Your Arch Nemesis - I would dress up as Homework.
  11. ....YOUR CHOICE!!

Any Ideas? 
Vote for the Annual April Costume Party!


6 comments:

Bo Cox said...

THAT picture is disgusting! so Sick!!!!

Bo Cox said...

Oh...by the way. Mitch and I were thinking about a 1/2 haloween party. You know...like Christmas in July.


Anyway. You'd have to dress up as half a costume.

Cjl said...

whatever you decide... you could borrow my bacon costume :)

jackie said...

OOh, I could be half bacon, half cooked... or half breakfast. Like.... brunch. Love the idea, bo. I'd come. you could call it Halfaween

benilhalk said...

Really impressed with the creative costume party ideas. My friend has organized her birthday party at one of leading San Francisco event venues next month. She has thought of ghost theme and is sketching creative invitations for all the guests.

المجموعة المثالية said...

شركة عزل فوم بالقطيف
شركة عوازل بالقطيف