Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Czech Your Email


If you are on the main BaneLiberoFanz Club weekly email updates, I sent out an email today to all of you... with some big news. Thanks for being fans, and enjoy! I wouldn't keep doing this if it weren't for the TENS of people who read this blog every year. I just can't believe how much the site has grown since it began in 2007. Newsweek calls Bane Libero, "A refreshing, exciting site..." my mom one time said, "...you have a blog?..." New York Times once recognized it even, calling it, "a waste of cyberspace"... the growth is exponentianally enticing. Who would had known the opinions of a single college girl could... change ...the world's opinions on liberating subjects like ...Uncrustables sandwiches...!

2 comments:

Bo Cox said...

This is definitely one of the finniest things I've read. In the past three minutes.

jackie said...

Thanks Bo!